Custom Photo Diamond Painting using Square Drills and with Premium Tools
Do you want to turn your special photo into a one-of-a-kind work of art?
Here's what to do:
1. Send your chosen photo to email@example.com . You may let us know your preferred size for the diamond painting.
2. We will suggest the best size, provide the layout and price.
3. Once you confirm the size, you may go ahead and make your payment for the order.
4. Wait for your order to arrive. We will provide you with an update.
IMPORTANT THINGS TO NOTE:
1. Make sure that the picture file you are sending is up to 25MB and is in high resolution. Otherwise, it will be rejected.
2. This service is non-refundable. If you change your mind after ordering, it is best to contact us directly ASAP. We cannot guarantee cancellation of your order as it is immediately sent for printing once order is confirmed.
3. Your custom order is manufactured in China so expect that it may take a minimum of 4 weeks before it arrives in Sweden. We will provide you an update once it has arrived and ready to be sent to you.
4. Sometimes the diamonds may appear too orange or too pale (especially for skintones). We advise you to finish the diamond painting first before contacting us. Look at the whole picture and not per pixel.
5. Rush Order is available and more expensive. Other sizes are also available. Contact us for more inquiries.
We want you to be a very satisfied customer. You are using a photo that is close to your heart and ordering it to be made into a diamond painting. It will most likely be intended as a decoration on your wall or as a gift to a loved one.
If you are not satisfied with the result, please contact us so we can have it replaced free of charge. Please take note of #3 above regarding shipping timeframe.
We guarantee that the personal photos you submit for custom diamond painting is only made for you and is not intended for sale to other customers.